- Face & Neck Care
- Eye Care
- Skincare Sets
- Men Care
- HAIR & BODY
- Body Care
- Hair Care
- Hair & Body Sets
- Beauty Tools & Accessories
- PERSONAL CARE
- Contact Lenses & Eye Care
- Oral Care
- Sexual Wellness
- Feminine Care
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop 35ml
-- One Column Start -->
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop 35ml
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drops using hybrid stabilisation technology that provides enhanced active delivery of L-Ascorbic Acid to the skin and is a scientifically proven antioxidant, containing 5% L-Ascorbic Acid. L-Ascorbic Acid helps protect the skin from UV damage, while fighting destructive free radicals, stimulating collagen production, and improving skin tone and texture.
- Sensitive skin
- Rough skin with enlarged pores
- Dull, uneven skin tone
How to use:*
- Normal/ combo-oily skin : After cleansing, apply 1-2 drops and gently massage into the entire face using the palms.
- Sensitive Skin : After cleansing, prep the skin with toner. Then apply 3-4 drops evenly onto the skin.
- For extra sensitive skin, mix a few drops into preferred serum or lotion.
- Vitamin C products are best used during the evenings rather than the mornings.
- Follow up with sunscreen when used during the day.
- If it’s the first time using vitamin C, a minor tingling may be experienced. *This is normal process due to the difference of pH levels in the skin and the vitamin C. It is absolutely safe to use.
- A slight warming sensation may be felt upon application. This is a natural phenomena that occurs as the pure vitamin absorbs into the skin.
- As the skin can easily be irritated, it is not recommended to apply this serum after exfoliators (e.g. AHA, BHA products)
Please read before use:*
- Recommended to store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- For the best effect of vitamin C, please use it within 2-3 months after opening
- If a slight color change occurs, the effects of the product will not be influenced.
- Due to the 5% vitamin C within the product, color change can occur. To avoid color change, please store in a dark, cool and dry place such as the fridge.
Q1. When can I add this in my skin care routine?
A: We recommend you to use for night-care. Because Its effect may be reduced when exposed to UV directly. But Also it is okay to use as a morning care routine if you make sure to apply sunscreen after using it. And you put this in orders of your skincare routine after toner (when you wipe out using cotton pads) or at the first step right after cleansed your face. Additionally, If this is first trial to use vitamin C product, we’d like to recommend you to use it with mixing with “[Klairs] Soothing serum”or other moisturizers.
Q2. What’s the main function of the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop?
A: The Vitamin Drop’s main functions are to brighten and lighten skin tone. Specially help with fading Acne-scars and for the acne-prone skin
Q3. Color turned to the yellow! Is this okay to use?
A: Vitamin Drop contains 5% Vitamin C. It is totally okay to use when it turned to yellow color. This is a proof of pure vitamin C indeed.
Q4. How should I store?
A: Please keep it in a fridge or dark, cool and dry place in the room. For the best effect, use it all as soon as possible after opening the bottle.
Q5. What’s the difference between the [Klairs] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop and [BY WISHTREND] Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum?
A: C 21.5 serum has a higher concentration of vitamin C. If you never tried to this kind of Functional product before or have sensitive skin, try Vitamin drop first !
Q6. Can I mix this with Blue drop?
A: Yes, you can use them together. We recommend you to use them as night care routine. EGF, bFGF and Guaiazulene in Blue drop help your skin can be regenerated. Apply blue drop first before vitamin drop (blue drop’s texture is more watery)
Q7. What products should I stay away from when using this?
A: We recommend you don’t use this Vitamin drop with other products that have exfoliating ingredients such as retinol, high concentration of vitamin C, AHA, BHA, and more. It may irritate your skin.
Q8. Then, Can I use this with Niacinamide?
A: There are many opinions out there about niacinamide, But If you use with our products not containing such high concentration of it which can occur severe problem, No worries about this.
Q9. Is it suitable for teenager and pregnant woman?
A: For the teenager, Yes because It is produced based on reliable ingredients. so it can be used regardless of age / gender except for specific constitution. But We’d like to visit your own doctor with list of ingredients for pregnant woman for the more detailed diagnosis reflecting personal conditions.